Get ready, as massive changes are coming up in 2018 in social media. The social media landscape is always evolving, and it’s branching off into many different directions. Your business needs to grow by keeping up with trends in social media. As we move into 2018, social networks will continue to grow and dominate – connecting you to potential clients, customers and sales. You are the owner of a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram account…..and so is your competition. This is your chance to get a more in-depth perspective into what 2018 has in store for social media. Take advantage of getting ahead while you still can.
What was your favorite Super Bowl Commercial and WHY? Don’t worry we will wait…
We broke down our favorite Top Five Super Bowl Commercials for you and why they made the top five. These are all the most unique and creative in comparison to other commercials in the 2018 Super Bowl, uniqueness and creativity being a large factor standing out amongst competitors in marketing.
However, that’s not the only thing these Top Five Super Bowl Commercials have in common. Let’s see if you can figure out the other factor these ads share in common.
What we see and what we feel are two very different things.
The first is an aesthetic experience; the latter is a psychological one. Good graphic design includes both. Designers need more than a basic understanding of psychology for their work to make a worthwhile impression. Now, you may think that you need to get a degree in psychology to create impressionable design. The good news is that it’s not necessary to get a doctorate to apply psychology to graphic design. Take this as a handy “crash course” on the role of psychology in design.
CEO’s are all prepping and researching. All working hard to make sure they stay in front of the next evolution of technologies for business and their industry. They are all going to be asking very soon:
What’s our A.I. strategy?
Artificial Intelligence could be one of the most technological advances in this century. It could transform every brand and industry with how business is conducted and experienced. A.I. become a major buzzword. However, this technology doesn’t necessarily need to mean quite what you think it does right now. What if A.I meant methods of automation were to be available for your business. With the initial programming concepts for market ready A.I., there would have to be a finite amount of processes or options, so a quantifiable decision could be made without question. Like inputting all the tables and amounts of seating in a restaurant and Artificial Intelligence could properly manage an equal spread of seating in the different sections that would run smoothly. Improving the customer experience on a variety of points through automation can improve businesses revenue. But is your business ready for this shift forward?
Do you cringe and get a funny look on your face when you think of SEO? Have you taken the time to fully grasp and understand Search Engine Optimization (or commonly referred to as –SEO)? Whatever your reason for not taking SEO seriously, let me warn you as of how crucial SEO is to your business and brand. There’s so much you can do beside just optimizing your website to improve your SEO, from posting more on social feeds to using backlink sites. Are your efforts in SEO failing to generate traffic or better yet sales? The connection between SEO and making more money is not always setup in a way that anyone can do the work.
Being original is extremely important! You do not want your client to “image search” your logo graphic in google and the first thing they see is a stock graphic, that is a big NO NO. Neither do you want your logo to look like another company that is completely irrelevant, this can really screw with people’s heads. Now creating something original from some type of inspirational piece would be acceptable but modifying enough that you can’t be considered a image thief. You do not want to mess with the copyright GODS, they will burn you ALIVE! Its best to make sure you stand out from the rest, kind of like those images that have 20 yellow balls and then that one red ball, be that red ball.
The reasons behind this are always a question in marketing and therefore have many opinions and thoughts about this topic. But what is known is that about 80% of all the business cards that are passed out are thrown away within the first week. With that knowledge, one great question to ask would be: How do I increase the odds that I will end up being a consistent part of that 20%?
“Are you ready to TRANSFORM your life, start your own beauty business, become a #BOSSBABE and look AMAZING while doing it”? While you may cringe, MLM consultants and advisers use this is an overused sales pitches that for recruitment. The recruitment process could be social-media oriented or in the form of a “party”. Multi-level marketing companies have gotten a negative reputation over the past few years though aggressive social selling and shady legal practices. In spite of these, the MLM models aren’t as evil as their negative reputation makes them out to be.